About The Complete Corrective Exercise Library
The Complete Corrective Exercise Library gives you access to an array of exercises that can be used to correct musculoskeletal imbalances and alleviate muscle dysfunction, joint discomfort and movement limitations. Containing nearly 200 exercises (including progressions, regressions and alternatives), this digital library will arm you with the tools to help clients who are suffering from a wide variety of musculoskeletal disorders find pain relief and increase their movement capabilities. The course also provides instruction on which exercises are appropriate and effective for specific musculoskeletal imbalances and demonstrates what to look for when clients are performing exercises to ensure they are both getting the most out of the movement, and executing it safely.
What You Will Learn
- Nearly 200 exercises (with progressions, regressions, and alternatives) that can be used to create effective corrective exercise programs
- What imbalances, muscles and soft tissue structures are targeted with the various types of exercise modalities
- The benefits of performing each corrective exercise
- How to successfully teach and cue each corrective exercise via written instruction and video demonstration
- Tips and precautions for performing/teaching each exercise successfully
What Does the Course Contain?
- Online lessons featuring digital text material, step-by-step video instructions, and assessment demonstrations
- Skills tests and self-check activities*
- Online tests with unlimited, free retakes if needed
Check Out a Sample From the Course
What Else Do I Need to Know?
The Complete Corrective Exercise Library is Module 4 of The BioMechanics Method Corrective Exercise Specialist Certification course. It is available for purchase as a standalone course to enable students to obtain an array of corrective exercises as well as learn how to teach and cue the various types while also providing an affordable option for those interested in earning a Corrective Exercise Specialist credential (TBMM-CES).
The remainder of the TBMM-CES course components includes:
- The Fundamentals of Structural Assessment
- Understanding Muscles and Movement
- The Fundamentals of Corrective Exercise
- Corrective Exercise Program Design
The BioMechanics Method Corrective Exercise Specialist course is a step-by-step learning program. It is recommended that the course modules be completed in order to optimize the learning experience. If you choose to complete all five components of the program, you will receive a certificate signifying your competency as a Corrective Exercise Specialist from The BioMechanics Method (TBMM-CES).
Additional Course Information
- Eligible for continuing education credit with major health and fitness organizations (ACE 2.2, NETA 14.0, ACSM 22.0, PTAG 23.0, CSEP 15.0, Fitness Australia 5.0, BOC 9.5 – Cat A, VA Board of Physical Therapy 9.5 – Type 1, REPsUAE 7.0; NASM and others by petition)
- Eligible to count toward completion of the full TBMM-CES credential (must also successfully complete the remaining 4 course modules listed above)
- Online courseware is non-refundable.
- The digital text materials included with this course are not printable unless labeled as such. (* indicates printable items)