THE BIOMECHANICS METHOD EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By using the Site, placing an order through the Site, and/or utilizing The BioMechanics Method programs or materials you confirm that you have read, understood, and agree to these Terms and Conditions in their entirety. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions in their entirety, you must not order any product or service through or otherwise use the Site, or The BioMechanics Method products or materials.
The Terms and Conditions may be changed in the future without further notice. We therefore recommend that each time you access our website(s) you read these terms and conditions. Your continued use of the Site and/or other products or services of The BioMechanics after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions apply to your access to, and use of, the Site, any order you place through any of The BioMechanics Web sites or authorized distributors, and to all products and services we supply, produce, distribute, or market.
RELEASE OF LIABILITY
Enrollment or participation in The BioMechanics Method courses or programs is expressly conditioned on acceptance of the ASSUMPTION OF RISK, RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT contained on our website. You may find the details of this Agreement by clicking on the Release of Liability link in the site menu navigation bar located at the bottom of each page of the online store. Please read the information contained in the Assumption of Risk, Release of Liability and Indemnity Agreement carefully as your purchase of The BioMechanics Method courses and programs conveys your acceptance of and agreement to the information contained therein as well as the Terms and Conditions listed below.
AUTHORIZED USE – INDIVIDUAL USERS ONLY
Individuals who purchase education products, courses, or services from The BioMechanics related to the processes, procedures, information, or protocols contained in The BioMechanics Method are given limited permission to use such information for their own personal use with their own personal clients ONLY provided that they do not delete or change any copyright symbol, trademark or other proprietary notice. They are permitted to utilize the procedures, protocols, exercises, assessment tools and marketing materials as a single trainer or practitioner ONLY.
Individuals who purchase or download The BioMechanics Method courses, materials, or services are not permitted to copy, modify, reproduce, distribute, republish, download, perform, display, post, transmit, sell, re-sell, or make into derivative works in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, the information contained in those courses without the prior written permission of The BioMechanics. Use of our content in any other way infringes our intellectual property rights and is illegal. Federal law provides severe civil and criminal penalties for the unauthorized distribution, reproduction, or use of copyrighted materials. Individual users are not conveyed any right or license by implication, estoppel, or otherwise to use The BioMechanics Method for any commercial exploitation that involves persons other than the original purchaser or authorized downloader of the material.
Groups, companies, or organizations who wish to purchase multiple copies of The BioMechanics Method products or courses or wish to train more than one individual in our processes, assessment protocols, exercises or methods must contact The BioMechanics to arrange permission to license the materials.
DISTANCE LEARNING COURSE REFUND POLICY
There are no refunds for The BioMechanics Method online courses/programs. All sales are final. Individuals who enroll in The BioMechanics Method courses and subsequently decide not to proceed with the course(s) do so with the awareness that they will not be eligible to return the course materials for a refund.
If you have purchased The BioMechanics Method course(s) from one of our authorized distributors, please refer to their refund policies as your purchase is subject entirely to the resellers’ terms and conditions.
LIVE WORKSHOP COURSE REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY
Individuals or groups registered for a live course or workshop related to The BioMechanics Method needing to cancel or reschedule will be subject to the following refund and cancellation policies:
1. Cancellations made more than 15 days prior to the date of the originally scheduled live course start date are subject to forfeiture of 25% of the amount they paid for the program and a $50 processing fee. Cancellation requests made 15 days or less prior to scheduled start date are subject to forfeiture of the entire amount they paid for the program. All cancellation requests MUST be sent to
The BioMechanics: Attention: Mary Bratcher, 3911 Cleveland Ave, #33895, San Diego, CA 92163 or to email@example.com. There will be no exceptions to this policy.
2. Any participant registered for a live course needing to reschedule their course date will be subject to a $75.00 processing fee. ALL rescheduling requests MUST be sent in writing along with payment to The BioMechanics: Attn. Mary Bratcher, 3911 Cleveland Ave, #33895, San Diego, CA 92163 or to firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests must be postmarked no later than 30 days prior to the date of the originally scheduled workshop date. Reschedule requests that are postmarked less than 30 days prior to the originally scheduled start date will be considered cancellations and the cancellation refund terms shall apply. There will be no exceptions to this policy.
3. Participants who are pre-paid in full may transfer their registration of a live course to an eligible third party for a $75.00 transfer fee. ALL transfer requests and details MUST be sent in writing along with payment to The BioMechanics: Attn. Mary Bratcher, 3911 Cleveland Ave, #33895, San Diego, CA 92163 or to email@example.com. In the event that the party to whom the registration is to be transferred is not eligible to attend the course/workshop, then the above policies regarding refunds and rescheduling apply to the original participant.
4. In the event of inclement weather, all live courses will be held as scheduled at the discretion of The BioMechanics. In the event The BioMechanics chooses to cancel and reschedule an event due to bad weather, individuals will be notified of the rescheduled date and location as soon as possible.
5. Pre-registered participants unable to attend their scheduled live course due to illness more than 15 days prior to their scheduled start date may reschedule without incurring any additional charges, with submission of proof of illness from a licensed medical professional. Participants requesting cancellation of their course or workshop within 15 days of their scheduled start date will have their request reviewed on a case by case basis, and must submit proof of incident to avoid cancellation penalties.
6. In the event that The BioMechanics would cancel a live course for ANY reason, all paid registration fees will be refunded and issued to the participant within 15 days of notification of the cancellation. The BioMechanics is not responsible under any circumstances for any other expenses the participant may have incurred. If a course must be cancelled or postponed due to a force of nature or an Act of God, (including, but not limited to earthquakes, natural disasters, acts of war or terrorism) then participants registered for the course will not be eligible for a refund of registration fees. Instead, they will receive a credit equal to the amount of fees paid which may be used toward a future workshop or for other courses or products offered by The BioMechanics.
Your satisfaction is our number one priority. All tangible materials contained in The BioMechanics Method courses and sold by The BioMechanics are guaranteed to reach you in excellent condition. In the unlikely event that you receive a product that is damaged or defective, and you purchased your item(s) directly from The BioMechanics or through thebiomechanicsmethod.com website, you may request a replacement of the same item at no additional cost. All requests for replacements must be made within 30 days from the date of the original course registration confirmation date (or purchase date for other products) and should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. No exchanges can be made for any reason more than 30 calendar days after your original course registration or purchase date (or date of purchase for other products).
If you have purchased The BioMechanics Method course(s) from one of our authorized distributors, please refer to their return, exchange, and refund policies as your purchase is subject to the resellers’ terms and conditions.
CHANGES TO THE SITE
The BioMechanics may, in its sole discretion, terminate, change, modify, suspend, make improvements to, or discontinue any aspect of the Site or any products available through or outside of the Site, temporarily or permanently, including the availability of any features of the Site or access to any parts of the Site, at any time without notice to you, and you agree that The BioMechanics shall not be liable as a result of any changes or amendments.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
Any links to third party web sites found on our website(s) are provided solely as a convenience to site users. Use of third party web sites is subject to the privacy policies and terms and conditions of use for those sites. The BioMechanics is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any linked third party sites, nor do they make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of any content or materials on third party web sites. Access or use of linked third party web sites is at the users’ own discretion and risk.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
These Terms and Conditions may be amended or updated from time to time by us without notice to you. In such an event, any updates or amendments will be posted on the Site. The Terms and Conditions displayed on the Web site at the time an order is accepted will apply to the order.
These Terms and Conditions supersede any other terms and conditions previously published by us and any other representations or statements made by us to you, whether oral, written, or otherwise. No delay by us in exercising any right or remedy under these Terms and Conditions shall operate as waiver of that right or remedy or shall affect our ability to subsequently exercise that right or remedy. Any exception to the terms outlined herein must be agreed in writing by all parties.
CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSISTANCE
If you have purchased your products or course(s) directly from The BioMechanics or through thebiomechanicsmethod.com website and have any questions, comments, or concerns about your course purchases, the Terms and Conditions of use, or to inquire about licensing options please don’t hesitate to contact us. We can be reached at (619) 295-7773. Alternatively you can send an email to
If you have purchased The BioMechanics Method course(s) from one of our authorized distributors, please contact their customer service department for assistance with any questions, comments or concerns.