About The BioMechanics Method Advanced CES Course
The BioMechanics Method Advanced CES course is available to TBMM-CES certificate holders who wish to become Advanced TBMM Specialists. The Ad-CES course teaches advanced assessment, anatomy, and corrective exercise skills that enable TBMM Specialists to expand the services they offer to clients who experience chronic muscle and joint pain and musculoskeketal imbalances.
Enrollment is open on an ongoing basis for the Ad-CES program and is available to anyone who has access to a computer and Skype. The entire program is completed online eliminating the need to travel. All components of the Advanced CES program are delivered on a one-on-one basis by program creator Justin Price.
What Is Involved in the Advanced CES Course?
- video review of your CES skills
- transition of your fundamental CES knowledge to Ad-CES
- real-life assessment and exercise application
- advanced assessment and exercise homework assignments
- advanced client assessment tools
- homework review and feedback
- practical skills test and completion including advanced assessment and exercise video review
What Else Do I Need to Know?
- The course consists of 10 live, hands-on learning sessions via Skype with TBMM course creator Justin Price.
- Ad-CES programs are delivered one-on-one and tailored to accommodate each individual participant.
- While there is a set core curriculum, you will be the only participant in your Ad-CES program to ensure a personalized education experience.advanced
- This seven-month program takes 50 – 60 hours to complete and includes all of the essential learning resources required to obtain certificate status as an Advanced Specialist in The BioMechanics Method (Ad-CES).
Successful completion of The BioMechanics Method Corrective Exercise Specialist (TBMM-CES) course or TBMM-CES Bridging course is a prerequisite for enrollment in the Ad-CES program.