Payment plan options for courses
Thank you for considering The BioMechanics Method corrective exercise education courses. We understand that everyone is on a budget and are pleased to be able to provide you with payment plan options to facilitate your pursuit of valuable continuing education.
The following TBMM-CES courses are eligible for a payment plan option:
Important information about payment plans
At the time of your order, you will be billed in full for a down payment amount depending on the course option you choose. The down payment amounts are as follows:
- TBMM-CES Online Course – $199.00 USD
- TBMM-CES Online + Textbook Course – $299.00 USD
- TBMM Bridging Course – $149.00 USD
- TBMM-AdCES Course – By arrangement
- The balance of fees for the course you have chosen will be divided into 6 equal monthly payments, the amount of which will include shipping and taxes, if applicable.
- The first monthly payment will automatically be charged approximately 30 days after your initial down payment is received.
- Subsequent monthly charges will be made to your credit card automatically on the same date each month until the balance of the course fees are paid in full.
- If you need to update your payment information or billing information, please contact us by phone or e-mail.
- Please note that it is NOT possible to change payment types or credit card accounts once the deposit amount has been made.
- It is not possible to freeze or hold payments, or to change payment due dates.
- All installments will be due as scheduled.
- Courses purchased via a payment plan option are not eligible for refunds. All sales are final and installment amounts will continue as scheduled for any courses purchased via payment plan.
- Payment plans are only available for new course purchases and are not available for prior purchases.
- Course enrollments or purchases via payment plan are not transferable.
- Default on payments will result in cancellation of your order, revocation of your online student account, loss of deposit and ALL payments made prior to default and your account being turned over to collections. NO exceptions.
- It is entirely your responsibility to manage your payment plan and ensure there are sufficient funds to cover your installment amount.
- Please pay attention to your bank and credit card statements to ensure your payment is deducted each month.
- You will have a 5 day grace period each month. If your payment is not made in full by the 5th day after the initial charge is run your order will be cancelled and you will forfeit all monies paid up to that point to offset your default.
- By providing your credit card information during the payment plan enrollment process, you agree to make payments on the specified dates and in the agreed amounts stated herein.
- You understand the consequences that will be brought against you if the terms of this contact are violated. The penalties include: account being turned over to collection agency, forfeiture of monies already paid, cancellation of course enrollment, and/or prosecution in a small claims court.
- Upon default, you agree to pay any fees and costs TBMM may incur in collecting any balance owed as well as a competitive interest rate on the amount owed.
- The BioMechanics Method offers NO INTEREST financing while you are completing your program, if you make on-time, monthly payments.
- You can earn your credential and receive your TBMM-CES certificate prior to making your final payment.
- Payment plan options are only available by prior authorized arrangement.
- You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions regarding your payment plan rights and responsibilities.
The TBMM-CES course you purchase is subject to the general terms and conditions of all TBMM products, materials, courses, and offerings. These terms and conditions are fully outlined on The BioMechanics Method website and/or can be obtained by contacting email@example.com. These terms and conditions apply to all payment plans.
THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET OUT HEREIN REGARDING PAYMENT PLANS ARE A LEGAL AGREEMENT (“AGREEMENT”) BETWEEN YOU (“YOU,” “YOUR”) AND THE BIOMECHANICS LLC (TBMM), AND GOVERN YOUR USE OF TBMM PRODUCTS, OFFERINGS, MATERIAL, AND COURSES, WHETHER DELIVERED BY SHIPMENT OR ACCESSED ONLINE. YOU MUST AGREE TO THESE TERMS IN ORDER TO BE ELIGIBLE TO ENROLL IN A TBMM PAYMENT PLAN OR TO USE OR PURCHASE TBMM PRODUCTS. BY ORDERING, ENROLLING IN A PORTAL, COURSE, OR OTHER PROGRAM WITH TBMM, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT.