About Corrective Exercise Program Design
Corrective Exercise Program Design teaches exercise, health and fitness professionals how to develop and implement effective corrective exercise programs from a client’s very first session all the way through goal attainment. Using comprehensive case studies to demonstrate The BioMechanics Method corrective exercise program design process, this course will teach you proper coaching and cueing, communication skills, and session design strategies that help you connect with clients to create a positive and empowering experience. You will possess the knowledge and ability necessary to implement custom corrective exercise programs in the real world so you can help people overcome muscle pain, joint discomfort and movement limitations.
Check Out a Sample From the Course
What Does the Course Contain?
- Online lessons featuring digital text material, step-by-step video instructions, and assessment demonstrations
- Client workbook forms*
- Skills tests and self-check activities*
- Online tests with unlimited, free retakes if needed
What Will I Be Able to Do Upon Completion of this Course? (Learning Objectives)
- Ascertain important insights into client motivation and behavior
- Communicate effectively with clients who have corrective exercise needs
- Conduct successful corrective exercise consultations
- Evaluate variables that can positively or negatively influence corrective exercise program outcomes
- Design individual corrective exercise sessions and a complete corrective exercise program
- Maintain your scope of practice with regard to corrective exercise services
What Else Do I Need to Know?
Corrective Exercise Program Design is Module 5 of The BioMechanics Method Corrective Exercise Specialist Certification course. It is available for purchase as a standalone course to enable students to learn about how to design successful corrective exercise programs for clients while also providing an affordable option for those interested in earning a Corrective Exercise Specialist credential (i.e., TBMM-CES).
The remainder of the TBMM-CES course components includes:
- The Fundamentals of Structural Assessment
- Understanding Muscles and Movement
- The Fundamentals of Corrective Exercise
- The Complete Corrective Exercise Library
The BioMechanics Method Corrective Exercise Specialist course is a step-by-step learning program. It is recommended that the course modules be completed in order to optimize the learning experience. If you choose to complete all five components of the program, you will receive a certificate signifying your competency as a Corrective Exercise Specialist from The BioMechanics Method (TBMM-CES).
Additional Course Information
- Eligible for continuing education credit with major health and fitness organizations (ACE 1.3, NETA 14.0, ACSM 13.0, PTAG 13.0, ISSA 13.0, CSEP 15.0, Fitness Australia 7.0, CIMSPA 6.5, REPsUAE 10.0, BOC 5.75 Cat A, VBOPT 5.75 Type 1; NESTA, NFPT, WITS, YMCA, NASM, and other certifying organizations upon petition. Most physical therapy boards will reciprocate approval for continuing education. Please check with your state.)
- Eligible to count toward completion of the full TBMM-CES credential (must also successfully complete the remaining 4 course modules listed above)
- Purchase price includes all online materials, unlimited test retakes if necessary, and access to the course itself.
- Online courseware is non-refundable.
- The digital text materials included with this course are not printable unless labeled as such. (* indicates printable items)
- Course prices are in US Dollars.