Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Most common FAQs
How you access your course depends on where you purchased it. Please click here to view course log in options and information.
- You can download your certificate from the education portal where you completed your course. However, first you must ensure that all the items in your course materials list have a green checkmark next to them.
- Once all the required course components are complete, click the “Print Certificate” button to download your certificate.
- Your certificate contains the information you will need to claim your continuing education credits with your certifying organization.
- Download your certificate for the course you have just completed in the online education portal. Your certificate contains the information you will need to claim your continuing education credits with your certifying organization.
- ACE Professionals who want to claim CECs for ACE should click this link to get to the CEC area of your MyACE account. Follow the instructions on the MyACE account page to submit the required information from your certificate and you will receive credit.
- Other professionals can register their CECs with their certifying agencies according to the instructions from the organization.
Your course access instruction email may have been caught in your spam filter because the message contains links. Check your spam or junk email folders as you will likely find the message there. If you have searched these folders and still cannot find the access instructions, please contact us so we can locate your order and resend the information.
We will send access instructions for your course to you as quickly as possible. However, all orders we receive are reviewed and filled by our customer service team during regular business hours CST. Therefore, it may take up to 1 business day for you to receive your access instruction email.
- The TBMM-CES course is the highest-rated specialty certification in the industry. Click here to read what people found helpful about the TBMM-CES course.
- Students enrolled in the TBMM-CES course receive unlimited course access, free test retakes if needed, and pay no extension fees.
- The TBMM-CES course is approved for continuing education by all the major certifying organizations (ACE, NSCA, NASM, ACSM, NETA, etc.). It is also the only CES certification approved by the Board of Certification for Athletic Trainers (BOC).
- The TBMM-CES is the only corrective exercise specialist course that teaches a complete step-by-step process for working with clients from their initial consultation to goal attainment.
- Every component of the TBMM-CES course has been used in real-life client settings over the past 25 years with absolutely incredible results.
- The TBMM-CES course material is backed by science. Yet, the ability to explain and apply these techniques in real-life is equally important. Therefore, the TBMM-CES course includes practical strategies for communicating and applying your skills when working with clients.
- The TBMM-CES course materials include a comprehensive corrective exercise library in video and digital format to make it easy to design, regress, and progress client programs.
- The TBMM-CES course materials includes two comprehensive case studies of actual clients that demonstrate how to apply your corrective exercise assessment, exercise selection, and program deign skills.
- The BioMechanics Method (TBMM-CES) certificate holders can choose to be listed for FREE in our professional referral directory and are proudly promoted as Corrective Exercise Specialists in their city, state, or country.
- The BioMechanics Method creators are world-renowned experts and educators in the area of corrective exercise. Students enrolled in The BioMechanics Method courses can be confident that they are learning the most effective and up-to-date information available regarding corrective exercise.
- The TBMM-CES course is ideal for exercise, health and fitness professionals who work with people impeded by injuries, muscle and joint dysfunction, movement limitations, and related aches and pain.
- TBMM-CES certificate holders who wish to pursue a career dedicated to helping people alleviate pain and improve their functional capabilities can opt to enhance their corrective exercise skills further by enrolling in the Advanced TBMM-CES program, How to Use The BioMechanics Method Remotely course and/or The BioMechanics Method Corrective Exercise Business Professional course.
- No. All of The BioMechanics Method courses, including the TBMM-CES certification course, are completed online. Therefore, while travel is not required for any portion of the course, you will need a computer and internet connection to access your course(s).
- The purposeful design of The BioMechanics Method courses aims to minimize expenses while maximizing learning. Even the Advanced CES mentorship course is structured to deliver dynamic learning in a live remote setting (via Skype or Zoom) eliminating the necessity and expense of travel and extended time away from work.
Nothing. Once earned, your TBMM-CES credential does not expire. However, we encourage our students to continually expand and update their knowledge and skills in the field of corrective exercise.
- Research shows that almost 90% of people currently utilizing the help of fitness and exercise professionals report having temporary or chronic musculoskeletal issues preventing them from performing even low level physical activities without experiencing pain.
- Industry studies also predict that in the near future, over 50% of gym members/clients will be over the age of 50 and over 90% percent of those people will have muscle/joint pain and other physically limiting musculoskeletal conditions.
- The BioMechanics Method courses provide professionals with the tools needed to practically and successfully address these immediate and pervasive client problems.
- The field of corrective exercise is booming. Our programs give you the opportunity to gain skills in one of the most requested service and highest-demand specialty areas in the health, exercise and fitness industry.
If you have additional questions that aren’t addressed in this list of FAQs please send an email to email@example.com.