The popularity of The BioMechanics Method continues to grow with Specialists in more than 75 countries helping clients alleviate muscle and joint pain so they can continue or return to all those activities they love. In response to this demand The BioMechanics Method has partnered with Human Kinetics and released a comprehensive academic corrective exercise textbook (authored by Justin Price) that teaches fitness, exercise and health professionals how to incorporate these remarkable techniques into their service offerings.
In The BioMechanics Method for Corrective Exercise textbook you will learn:
• How to identify and assess common musculoskeletal imbalances
• How these imbalances affect different structures of the body
• About the various types of corrective exercises
• How to select appropriate exercise strategies for a client’s condition/circumstances
• How to design corrective exercise programs that address the cause(s) of a client’s condition.
This textbook also contains:
• A complete corrective exercise library
• Access to online video clips demonstrating many of the techniques contained in the text
• Communication strategies to facilitate effective consultations/sessions with clients
• A case study demonstrating how to implement the entire corrective exercise program design process
• Business and marketing information to help you attract and retain clients.
The practices outlined in this text have been proven successful by thousands of The BioMechanics Method Corrective Exercise Specialists around the world. Mastering the strategies and techniques in this book will help you recognize potential causes of musculoskeletal imbalances and apply appropriate corrective exercises to swiftly eliminate pain and improve physical function.
IMPORTANT: If you are interested in becoming a Corrective Exercise Specialist in The BioMechanics Method (TBMM-CES) you can find out more here.