The BioMechanics Method® is a systematic process used by health and fitness professionals to alleviate back pain and other chronic muscle and joint pain. This revolutionary approach to pain relief incorporates structural assessments, corrective exercise techniques and life coaching strategies into a simple system that makes improved function and pain-free living a reality for people plagued by muscle and joint pain. The BioMechanics Method Corrective Exercise Specialist (TBMM-CES) credential is the highest-rated CES program in the health and fitness industry.
- How to perform a series of simple assessments to reveal the underlying causes of pain and dysfunction
- How to know which soft tissue structures are causing a client problems
- How to choose and implement the right corrective exercises with clients
- How to design corrective exercise sessions that build upon each other to alleviate pain and dysfunction effectively and permanently
- How to sell corrective exercise programs to prospective clients
- How to integrate corrective exercise strategies into athletic and/or performance based programs.
The step-by-step approach of The BioMechanics Method ensures that professionals who complete the program are proficient in understanding human anatomy and movement, can evaluate musculoskeletal structures for problematic issues, and can design corrective exercise programs that swiftly target and eliminate pain and improve function. Corrective Exercise Specialists in The BioMechanics Method understand how malalignments of any kind can create pain, injury, and dysfunction throughout the entire body, and can use the results of individualized consultations and assessments to pinpoint the specific needs of every client. They can also create and deliver highly personalized exercise plans that resolve issues more rapidly and successfully than other pain-relief modalities.
- The BioMechanics Method Corrective Exercise Specialist (TBMM-CES) course (Beginner/Intermediate)
- The BioMechanics Method Advanced Corrective Exercise Specialist (TBMM-AdCES) course
- Corrective Exercise Business Professional course