Recent research indicates that the main reason people seek assistance from health, fitness and exercise professionals is to alleviate musculoskeletal pain and eliminate movement limitations so they can participate fully in exercise programs and enjoy daily activities. The BioMechanics Method® Corrective Exercise Specialist course teaches you all the assessment, anatomy, corrective exercise and program design skills you require to successfully assist these clientele in reaching their goals.
In order to gain your TBMM-CES credential you must complete all five components of The BioMechanics Method Corrective Exercise Specialist course:
- The Fundamentals of Structural Assessment
- Understanding Muscles and Movement
- The Fundamentals of Corrective Exercise
- The Complete Exercise Library
- Corrective Exercise Program Design
Each module consists of written material, video content, self-check activities and online quizzes. To ensure you learn the information in the step-by-step manner in which it is designed, you must complete the learning modules and quizzes in the order listed above. You will have access to all five learning modules at once but should only commence working on subsequent modules once you have completed the one before it.
Upon successful completion of all 5 modules, you will obtain certificate status signifying your competency as a Corrective Exercise Specialist in The BioMechanics Method. This credential does not expire. Purchase price includes all online materials, unlimited free test retakes if needed, and the course itself. Students have 12 months to complete the course. The digital manuals included with this course are NOT printable.
Also included are digital, printable versions of:
– Client Assessment Tools
– Exercise Evaluation Forms
– Exercise Program Design Worksheets
– Client Program Workbooks
Advantages of choosing the TBMM-CES Specialty Credential:
- The TBMM-CES course is the highest-rated CES specialty credential in the fitness industry with Specialists in more than 60 countries.
- The field of corrective exercise is the number one growing industry specialty area and qualified specialists are in very high demand
- The TBMM-CES course details the entire assessment, exercise selection, and program design process from start to finish
- Each learning module contains video instruction and demonstrations as well as comprehensive written materials and illustrations
- The TBMM-CES course contains real-life corrective exercise examples and complete client case studies to show you how actual programs are created and progressed
- TBMM course materials are presented in jargon-free language to help you comprehend and apply what you have learned
- TBMM contains cutting-edge information that has been tested in real-life on real clients – and it works!
- TBMM also includes marketing tools/strategies to help you systematize your business to attract and retain clients
- Course includes a complete library with nearly 200 exercises (with progressions and regressions)
Benefits for TBMM-CES Certificate holders:
- Official certificate recognizing your TBMM-CES Status
- Inclusion on The BioMechanics Method Online Specialist Referral Register
- Verification of TBMM Specialist Status on IDEA Fitness Connect, Sparkpeople.com, Fitstudio, and Fitnessmagazine.com
- Automatically eligible for TBMM Advanced Corrective Exercise Specialist course (Ad-CES)
- Eligible to apply for Corrective Exercise Specialist of the Year® Award
- Approved for Continuing Education Credit (8.0 ACE; 80 PTA Global; 80 NETA; REPs UAE, Fitness Australia)
- Eligible for continuing education credit with ACSM, IFPA, NESTA, NFPT, WITS, YMCA, CSEP; NASM and others by petition
This online course is proudly hosted by IDEA-Inspire360.