About the Corrective Exercise Business Professional Course
The BioMechanics Method Corrective Exercise Business Professional is an online business course for people who wish to capitalize on their status as a specialist in the field of corrective exercise. This course is specifically designed to help health, exercise and fitness professionals develop, operate, and market a successful business dedicated to working with people who experience muscle dysfunction, joint discomfort and movement limitations.
What You Will Learn
- How to assess the corrective exercise market in your area
- How to create a corrective exercise business plan
- Strategies for integrating corrective exercise into your current business
- Marketing tactics for attracting new corrective exercise clients
- Methods for developing successful networking and referral systems
- Systems for delivering exceptional customer service
- Measures for helping you maintain a healthy work life balance
What Does the Course Contain?
– The Corrective Exercise Business Professional Textbook (downloadable – digital format)
– The Corrective Exercise Business and Marketing Template (downloadable digital format) (printable)
– Corrective Exercise Marketing Tools (downloadable digital files) (printable)
The Corrective Exercise Business Professional course is strictly a business-oriented course. It is dedicated to providing guidance on how to develop and market corrective exercise service offerings, and does not contain any assessment or exercise protocols. Information on assessment, anatomy, corrective exercises and program design is contained in The BioMechanics Method Corrective Exercise Specialist (TBMM-CES) course.
Eligible for continuing education credit: Fitness Australia (14 CECs) and NZ Reps (14 CECs).
Course prices are in US Dollars.