Question: What is The BioMechanics Method?
The BioMechanics Method is a comprehensive educational program that teaches exercise, health and fitness professionals a step-by-step process for assessing people for musculoskeletal imbalances that can cause muscle and joint pain, and provides them with exercise-based solutions to alleviate them.
Question: Who should enroll in The BioMechanics Method?
The BioMechanics Method is ideal for exercise, health and fitness professionals who work with people that are plagued by injuries and/or pain. All students begin with The BioMechanics Method Corrective Exercise Specialist (TBMM-CES) educational course to learn the fundamental techniques required to help clients of all abilities reduce or eliminate pain caused by musculoskeletal imbalances. TBMM-CES certificate holders who wish to pursue a career dedicated to helping people alleviate pain and improve their functional capabilities can opt to enroll in the Advanced CES program and/or Business Professional program(s).
Question: How long does it take to complete the TBMM-CES course?
The TBMM-CES certification course is designed as a self-paced course to provide students with the flexibility to complete the required coursework as their schedule permits. The total time it takes to fully complete all five TBMM-CES learning modules is approximately 50-75 hours. However, students have 12 months in which to complete the course providing ample time to space the learning modules and accommodate other commitments.
Question: Are The BioMechanics Method courses approved for continuing education credit?
Yes! TBMM courses are approved by major certifying organizations all around the world. Please check individual course descriptions to find out the number and types of CECs/CEUs you can receive for completing a course.
Question: Do I have to travel to participate in The BioMechanics Method courses?
No. The TBMM-CES certification course is intended to be completed entirely via distance learning. All tests are completed online and students are not required to travel for any portion of the course. In fact, all of The BioMechanics Method courses are designed to minimize expenses while maximizing learning. The Advanced CES course is also designed to enable you to learn in a live setting via Skype which eliminates the necessity and expense of travel and extended time away from work.
Question: Once I earn my TBMM-CES credential, do I have to do anything to maintain my certificate status?
No. Your TBMM Corrective Exercise Specialist credential does not expire. However, we definitely encourage you to continually expand and update your knowledge and skills in the field of corrective exercise.
Question: Why it a good idea to specialize in corrective exercise?
Corrective exercise is one of the most popular and fastest growing areas of the health and fitness industry. Specialists in corrective exercise are ideally situated to help people overcome their aches, pains, and injuries, so your services will always be in high demand. Your clients will thank you and your business will benefit, too!
Question: Why is The BioMechanics Method one of the best educational choices in the industry?
Here are just a few reasons…
- The BioMechanics Method Corrective Exercise Specialist course is the highest-rated CES specialty course in the industry.
- Recent research has determined that back pain is the number one issue that people seek assistance with from health and fitness professionals; therefore, Corrective Exercise Specialists in The BioMechanics Method are highly sought after for their ability to help clients eliminate pain caused by musculoskeletal issues.
- The BioMechanics Method is the ONLY course that teaches you a complete step-by-step process for working with clients. The course format enables health and fitness professionals to quickly become experts at identifying the root causes of musculoskeletal pain so they can design effective corrective exercise programs that swiftly eliminate it.
- Back pain-related health care costs in the US annually top $100 billion as more and more people suffer from chronic pain. However, people are becoming discouraged with the traditional medical approaches used to treat such issues. Therefore, the trend toward seeking alternative solutions via assessment and exercise is expanding rapidly.
- Every component of The BioMechanics Method programs have been tested in real-life settings over the past 20 years with absolutely amazing results. With the help of professionals trained in The BioMechanics Method assessment and exercise modalities, countless people around the world have alleviated their pain and improved their quality of life beyond their wildest dreams. View some Success Stories to see for yourself how The BioMechanics Method is changing people’s lives.
- The BioMechanics Method provides you with the necessary assessment, exercise, program design and marketing materials to help you systematize your corrective exercise business and distinguish yourself as a professional in the field.
- The BioMechanics Method CES course is taught through audio, visual, and hands-on media to ensure that every student feels confident applying their knowledge and skills with clients upon completion of the course.
- The BioMechanics Method CES course materials include a comprehensive corrective exercise library in video and digital format to make it easy to design, regress and progress client programs.
- As evidenced by the sheer volume of inquiries received by the creators of The BioMechanics Method, people from all over the world are actively seeking the assistance of professionals trained in these revolutionary assessment and corrective exercise methods. To meet this demand, The BioMechanics Method certificate holders are listed in our professional referral directory and are proudly promoted as Corrective Exercise Specialists in their city, state, or country.
- The creators of The BioMechanics Method are world-renowned experts and educators specifically in the discipline of corrective exercise and focus their attention 100% in this area. As such, students enrolled in The BioMechanics Method courses can be confident that they are learning the best and most up-to-date information available regarding corrective exercise.
- There is no shortage of people who experience pain which means there is no end to corrective exercise career possibilities. Whether you want to help athletes overcome injuries, assist seniors with activities of daily living, prevent potential injuries in children and adolescents, keep clients moving forward with their exercise programs, or distinguish yourself as a chronic pain specialist, there is a satisfying and profitable career to be had in the field of corrective exercise for those with the right training.
Question: What is the best way to find out more about The BioMechanics Method courses?
If you have additional questions that aren’t addressed in this list of FAQs send an email to email@example.com.